100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Fees Includes
- You can stay with us for 28 days.
- 3 x Daily Yogic meal, detox juices, and teas
- Every Weekend excursions (one of the old & traditional KunjaPuri Temple in the Himalayas, famous vasist cave in Rishikesh, Aarti at parmarth Niketan, cooking class)
- yoga material ( Yoga mat, books, notebook, pen, Pencil & body cleansing kit, etc)
- Morning Himalayas tour and Rishikesh market or local tour in the city.
- 1 x 60-minute ayurvedic massage or Swedish massage.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
Our 100 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh is the best course for you if you are you a beginner and looking for a platform, where you can learn about Yoga practices, Yogic wisdom and also a chance to elope your day to day life?
Do you feel ready to experience and gain acumen about Yoga in a way like never before? Looking for a love filled, serene, strong foundation, professional expertise and guidance, which can assist you learn about yoga techniques, postures, asanas, preach and practice them in your lives?
Want to get some peace of mind? Seeking for some divine strength or hidden potential in you, attain self realization or find the meaning of true happiness? If any of the above scenarios fits and suits you, you are definitely at the right platform.
What all is covered?
Yoga Poses (Asana)
Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility, and discipline.
Recitation Of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (mantra from Upanishad)
- Tvameva Mata Ca Pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe (mantra on Lord Shiva)
- Om Sahana Vavatu (mantra from Upanishad)
- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara (Guru stotram)
- Yogena Cittasya (Sloka on Sage Patanjali)
- Hare Rama, Hare Krishna (Maha mantra)
- Vakratunda Mahakaya Mantra
- Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha (Gayatri mantra)
Vinyasa & Ashtanga yoga course syllabus
This part of the syllabus includes:
- Sun salutation A
- Sun salutation B
- Primary series & Advance posture.
- Padangusthasana - Big toe posture
- Padahastasana - Hand under foot posture
- Utthita Trikonasana - Triangle pose
- Parivrtta Trikonasana - Revolving triangle
- Utthita Parvakonasana - Extended side angle pose
- Parivritta Parsvakonasana - Revolving side angle pose
- Prasarita Padottanasana A to D - Intense wide leg stretch
- Parsvottanasana - Intense side stretch posture
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana - Hand to big toe posture
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana - Half bound lotus forward bend
- Utkatasana - Fierce pose
- Virabhadrasana A to B - Warrior
The Vinyasa (Vinyasa to Jump Back)
The Vinyasa Yoga Sllaybus includes:
- Purvottanasana - Intense east stretch
- Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana - Half bound lotus forward bend
- Tiriang Mukhaipada Paschimottanasana - Reverse the leg direction of one leg intense east stretch
- Janu Sirsasana A to C - Head to knee pose
- Marichyasana A to D
- Navasana - Boat posture
- Bhujapidasana- Shoulder pressure posture
- Kurmasana - Tortoise posture
- Supta Kurmasana - Sleeping tortoise
- Garbha Pindasana - Embryo posture
- Kukkutasana - Rooster posture
- Baddha Konasana A to B - Bound angle posture
- Upavista Konasana A to B - Seated angle posture
- Supta Konasana A to B - Lying down angle posture
- Supta Padangustasana - Reclining big toe posture
- Ubhaya Padangusthasana - Both big toes postures
- Urdhva Mukha Paschimottasana - Upward facing full forward bend
- Setu Bandhasana - Bridge
- Urdhva Dhanurasana - Upward bow posture
- Paschimottanasana - Full forward bend
- Salamba Sarvangasana - Shoulder-stand
- Halasana - Plow
- Karnapidasana - Ear pressure posture
- Urdhva padmasana - Upward lotus
- Pindasana - Embryo posture
- Matsyasana - Fish posture
- Uttana Padasana - Extended leg posture
- Sirsasana - Headstand
- Yoga Mudra - Sealed yoga posture
- Padmasana - Lotus
- Uttpluthi - uprooting
- Shavasana - Corpse posture
Mudra (Yoga Gestures)The practice of mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures affects the energy flow of the body and can change a person's spiritual and mental characteristics.
- Introduction of mudras
- Jnana and Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Hridaya mudra
- Khechari mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental, and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Introduction to meditation
- Why Meditation?
- Meditation and brain waves
- Meditation and its effect on stress management
- Obstacles in meditation
- Role of concentration in meditation and tips for developing concentration
- Meditation on body and breath
- Om / mantra meditation
- Antat and Bahir Trataka
- Dynamic meditation
- Tips for silent mditation practice
- Japa meditation
- Ajapa japa
- Antar mouna
- Nada meditation
Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels.
- Jalaneti satkarma (nasal cleansing with salty water)
- Rubber neti (nasal cleansing with a rubber string)
- Agnisar kriya
- Nauli kriya
- Kapalbhati cleansing
This part of the Sllaybus covers the follow topics:
- Effects of pranayama in respiratory system
- Effects of yoga practice and Nauli in digestive system
- Muscular and skeletal system with advance postures
- Anatomy of pelvic griddle and spine
- Nadis - The energy channel
- Prana and nervous system
- Kundalini Shakti
- Therapeutic applications of yoga postures and how to avoid injury in asana class
Sitting Postures course sllaybus includes:
- Dandasana - Staff pose
- Paschimottanasana A to D Intense West - Stretch or sitting forward bend
Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)The Pranamaya course Sllaybus includes:
- Introduction of Paranayama
- Meaning & Defination.
- Relavance of Pranayama in modern time.
- Benefits of Pranayama
- 5 Prana and Components of Pranayama
- Preparation for Pranayama
- Methods of Pranayama
- Balancing pranayama
- Vitalizing Pranayama
- Tranquilizing Pranayama
- The pranic body
- Annamaya kosha
- Manomaya kosha
- Pranamaya kosha
- Vijnanamaya kosha
- Anandamaya kosha
- Natural breathing
- Abdominal breathing
- Thoracic breathing
- Clavicular breathing
- Yogic breathing
- Nadi shodhana pranayama and its techniques
- Sheetali pranayama and its techniques
- Sheetkari pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Bhastika pranayama
- Kapalbhati pranayama
- Moorchha pranayama
- Surya Bheda pranayama
- Chandra Bhedana pranayama
- Swana pranayama
Hatha Yoga Course Syllabus
Hatha Yoga course sllaybus covers the following topics:
Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers.
- Alignment, assist, and adjustment
- Surya namaskar (sun salutation)
- handra namaskar (moon salutation)
- Lolasana - Swinging pose
- Kukkutasana - Rooster pose
- Sarpasana - Snake pose
- Shalabhasana - Locust pose
- Dhanurasana - Bow pose
- Paschimottanasana - Seated forward bend
- Janu sirshasana - Head to knee pose
- Parivirta janu sirshasana - Revolving head to knee pose
- Sarvangasana - Shoulder stand
- Padam sarvangasana - Shoulder stand lotus pose
- Sirshasana- Headstand
- Natarajasana - Lord Shiva’s pose
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
- aukasana - Boat pose
- Vatayanasana - Horse face pose
- Mayurasana - Peacock pose
- Koormasana - Tortoise pose
- Chakrasana - Wheel pose
- Hanumanasana - Monkey pose
- Agnistambhasana- Fire log pose
- Brahmacharyasana - Celibate’s pose
- Astavakrasana - Eight-twists pose
- Ek pada sirasana - One foot to head pose
- Chaturanga Dandasana
- Pincha Mayurasana - Feathered peacock pose
- Eka Pada Koundinyasana - Sage koundinyasana
- Handstand - Adho Mukha Vrksasana
- Ardha Pincha Mayurasana - Dolphin pose
- Makara Adho Mukha Svanasana - Dolphin plank pose
- Bakasana - Crow pose
- Ek Pada Bakasana - One leg crow
- Utthan Pristhasana - Lizard pose
- Pashasana - Noose pose
- Parivrtta Surya Yantrasana - Sundial or compass pose
- Titibasana - Firefly pose
- Parshva Bakasana - Side crow
Teaching MethodologyA yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At RishikeshYTTC, the students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience.
Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)Yoga philosophy is the foundation of your yoga practice and it is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.Patanjali Yoga SutrasThe Patanjali Yoga Sutras will cover:
- Positive and conscious communication
- Time management
- Qualities of a teacher
- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, and correcting
- Use of voice in class
- Mental and emotional preparation for teaching
- Class preparation.
- Step by step class structure planning
- Classroom management and its discipline.
- Awareness of Injuries.
Yoga Anatomy & Yoga TherapyAnatomy & Yoga Therapy will cover:
- Chapter 1 - Samadhi pada
- Chapter 2 - Sadhana pada
- Concepts of panchakosha(5 layers) and Trisharira(3 Bodies)
- Introduction to Musculoskeletal system with insights to asanas
- Rispiratory system
- mechanisms and Therapeutic implications of Pranayama
- Circulatory System
- Digestive System
- Mechanisms and Therapeutic implications of Shatkarma
- Mechanisms and Therapeutic implications of Asanas
- Endocrine System
- Nervous System
FEE & AVAILABLITY
DATES Shared/Private Occupied/Total 1 March to 14 March $300/$400< 16/20 1 April to 14 April $300/$400 12/20 1 May to 14 May $300/$400 14/20 1 June to 14 June $300/$400 07/20 1 July to 14 July $300/$400 4/20 1 August to 14 August $300/$400 12/20 1 September to 14 September $300/$400 3/20 1 October to 14 October $300/$400 05/20 1 November to 14 November $300/$400 2/20 1 December to 14 December $300/$400 01/20
5:30 Bell 6:00 – 7:15 Mantra chant & pranayam 7:30 – 9:00 Hatha yoga 9:15 – 10:00 Breakfast 11:00 – 11:45 Yoga Philosophy 12:00 – 13:00 Yoga anatomy 13:30 – 14:30 Lunch 15:30 – 17:00 Ashtanga Vinyasa 17:15 – 18:00 Adjustment 18:30 – 19:00 Meditation 10:00 Dinner
Why we are the BEST?
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh - About
Our offered 100 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh, India is been an integral part of Buddha Yogpeeth. It is been devised for beginners and that could fit in everybody’s time constraint and needs.
If a you have limited time and want to explore the learning, gather insights about yoga & how it is impacting your daily schedule and bringing positivity and content, it is the best to get enrolled for this course.
The aim of the 100 hours alliance course is to make candidates understand about Yogic lifestyle, create more awareness among them and then decide accordingly in order to stay motivated to take the same level of training to their personal or professional aspects.
At Buddha Yogpeeth, reckoned as one of the best and leading Yoga school in Rishikesh, India, our Yoga Gurus and everyone welcomes you with open arms to learn and practice Yoga and Meditation. As much as the place is heavenly in itself, we assure your stay to be that comfortable and cosy along with the powerful and strong vibrations of wisdom and traditional acumen and experience of Yogis.
100 Hour Teacher Training Course - Features
Irrespective of the experience, students will learn and feel strengthened after the course and will definitely feel expanding their existing understanding of Yoga, Ayurveda and Meditation in a highly inspired environment.
The 100 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh, India course takes the wisdom and knowledge of the Gurus in order to render it theoretically, practically and spiritually, apt to understand about Yoga completely. Want to know about the course overview in 100 hours teacher training course in Himalayas.
Recitation of Mantra Chant – The aim is to feel blessed with spiritual energy, generate vibrations and be connected with the universe.
Yoga Asanas/Postures – The aim is to let students learn and make them aware of postures and increase their flexibility, strength and discipline. It covers asanas for beginners, knowledge about Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga and Ashtanga yoga.
Breathing practices/Pranayama – A key for meditation, it is very important to learn and practice Yoga.Along with helping in purifying mind and body, it helps in improvising the respiratory system.
Meditation – Known as a systematic practice boosting mental, physical and emotional serenity, the aim is to understand and reach self-realization stage.
Yoga Nidra or Psychic sleep – Also been referred as a feeling of pure bliss.Yoga cleansing – It helps in removing the blockages in energy channels, learn how to meditate properly.
Yoga philosophy – Been an important part of the course, and the key is to gain yogic strength.
The course fees of 100 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh, India at Buddha Yogpeeth will cover accommodation, daily meals and beverages, yoga material, an ayurvedic massage, weekend excursion, and sightseeing trip. Get back to us to know more or enrol for the course, and be set to be on this life transformation journey to the self. We are looking forward to hear from you!