About Our 300 Hour Yoga TTC In Rishikesh
If you have already completed your 200 hour yoga TTC then this is the best option to start with the advance classes of yoga to further deepen your knowledge and help with your self practice or become a advance yoga teacher. On the banks of river Ganges Rishikesh is know for its traditional yoga history over centuries and as a yogi everyone have the dreams to practice among the most knowledgeable teachers. So here is your chance to join BuddhayogPeeth inspired by the blessings of buddha we are derived to spread ancient yogic practices with over 20+ years of experience and highly trained yoga gurus.
Buddhayogpeeth offers you a well balanced Hata, Ashtanga and Vinyasa based 300 hour TTC so are you ready to explore and head on the path of self-realization and discover root and basics of Yoga to the core
During your course you will be taught new modern techniques of yoga that will help you connect with your future students better, that many schools fail to understand and teach. Along with some trending's methods of meditation like guided meditation, sound healing and many similar approach.
We understand and have a special designed class to understand the reason of each and every single students who are enrolling this wonderful course and to guide them through the course according to their personal aspirations. Feel free to enroll for 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh at one of the best yoga school in Rishikesh and learn the practices in a peaceful and calm atmosphere taught by expert yoga teachers.
Our goal is simple "to provide on of the best experience to our students" Mouthwatering Food, Comfortable stay, Exciting Excursions and also the best yogic knowledge.
Syllabus For 300 Hour Yoga TTC In Rishikesh
300 Hour Yoga TTC Includes
- Amazing 28 days Stay
- Daily 3 times Yogic meal along with detox juices and teas
- Exciting Weekend excursions
- Yoga material ( Yoga mat, books, notebook, pen, Pencil & body cleansing kit, etc)
- Traditional ayurvedic massage (1 X 60 Min.)
300 Hour Yoga TTC Fees
|Shared Room||$1100 USD|
|Private Room||$1300 USD|
|Couple's Room||$2000 USD|
Our budget rooms are a great option for those looking for a comfortable and affordable place to stay during their yoga teacher training. Each room has a comfortable bed, a fan for a cool breeze, a table and chairs, and high-speed Wi-Fi so you can stay in touch with loved ones. The bathroom is adjacent to the room and has hot and cold water facilities.
- Comfortable bed
- Fan for a cool breeze
- Table and chairs
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Adjacent bathroom with hot and cold water facilities
- Close to yoga studios and other amenities
For those who desire a touch of luxury during their stay, our standard private rooms offer a premium experience. These rooms come with all the comforts of a comfortable bed, a table and chair, as well as an attached bathroom with hot and cold water. Enjoy seamless connectivity with high-speed Wi-Fi and find a delightful array of welcome amenities, including a fruit basket, mini water bottle, mini soap, 4 x toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrush, and a rudraksha mala.
- Comfortable bed
- Table and chairs
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Attached bathroom with hot and cold water facilities
- Welcome amenities
- Close to yoga studios and other amenities
Whether you choose our Budget rooms or our Standard private rooms, we guarantee a comfortable and relaxing stay during your yoga teacher training.
300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING SYLLABUS
What all is covered?
Advance Asana (Yoga Poses)
During the yoga journey, students will delve deep into the study and practice of yoga postures, gaining extensive knowledge and understanding of each asana. Through consistent and dedicated effort, they will witness remarkable progress in their physical abilities, experiencing increased strength, flexibility, and balance. As they continue to explore various poses and alignments, they will cultivate a profound sense of discipline in their practice, fostering consistency and dedication on and off the mat. Each yoga posture becomes a stepping stone towards self-discovery and personal growth, allowing students to tap into their inner potential and embrace the transformative power of yoga. Through patient and mindful practice, they will uncover new dimensions of their physical capabilities, achieving greater control over their bodies and achieving asanas that once seemed challenging.
Recitation Of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
Mantra chanting in yoga generates vibrations, connecting practitioners with the universe. Each mantra holds spiritual energy, passed down through ages. Repetition induces a meditative state, purifying the being and promoting well-being. This practice transcends beliefs, welcoming all seekers. It leads to higher consciousness and unity with the cosmos. With sincerity, mantra chanting unfolds transformative ancient wisdom, bringing inner peace, healing, and interconnectedness with existence. In sacred resonance, seekers find spiritual growth and harmony with the boundless universe.
- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (mantra from Upanishad)
- Tvameva Mata Ca Pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe (mantra on Lord Shiva)
- Om Sahana Vavatu (mantra from Upanishad)
- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevo maheshwara (Guru stotram)
- Yogena Cittasya (Sloka on Sage Patanjali)
- Hare Rama, Hare Krishna (Maha mantra)
- Vakratunda Mahakaya Mantra
- Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha (Gayatri mantra)
Advance Ashtanga & Vinyasa Yoga Syllabus
This part of the Syllabus includes:
- Sun salutation A
- Sun salutation B
- Primary series & Advance posture.
- Padangusthasana - Big toe posture
- Padahastasana - Hand under foot posture
- Utthita Trikonasana - Triangle pose
- Parivrtta Trikonasana - Revolving triangle
- Utthita Parvakonasana - Extended side angle pose
- Parivritta Parsvakonasana - Revolving side angle pose
- Prasarita Padottanasana A to D - Intense wide leg stretch
- Parsvottanasana - Intense side stretch posture
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana - Hand to big toe posture
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana - Half bound lotus forward bend
- Utkatasana - Fierce pose
- Virabhadrasana A to B - Warrior
Advance Vinyasa (Vinyasa To Jump Back)
- Purvottanasana - Intense east stretch
- Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana - Half bound lotus forward bend
- Tiriang Mukhaipada Paschimottanasana - Reverse the leg direction of one leg intense east stretch
- Janu Sirsasana A to C - Head to knee pose
- Marichyasana A to D
- Navasana - Boat posture
- Bhujapidasana- Shoulder pressure posture
- Kurmasana - Tortoise posture
- Supta Kurmasana - Sleeping tortoise
- Garbha Pindasana - Embryo posture
- Kukkutasana - Rooster posture
- Baddha Konasana A to B - Bound angle posture
- Upavista Konasana A to B - Seated angle posture
- Supta Konasana A to B - Lying down angle posture
- Supta Padangustasana - Reclining big toe posture
- Ubhaya Padangusthasana - Both big toes postures
- Urdhva Mukha Paschimottasana - Upward facing full forward bend
- Setu Bandhasana - Bridge
- Urdhva Dhanurasana - Upward bow posture
- Paschimottanasana - Full forward bend
- Salamba Sarvangasana - Shoulder-stand
- Halasana - Plow
- Karnapidasana - Ear pressure posture
- Urdhva padmasana - Upward lotus
- Pindasana - Embryo posture
- Matsyasana - Fish posture
- Uttana Padasana - Extended leg posture
- Sirsasana - Headstand
- Yoga Mudra - Sealed yoga posture
- Padmasana - Lotus
- Uttpluthi - uprooting
- Shavasana - Corpse posture
The Vinyasa Yoga Syllabus includes:
Advance Yoga Gestures (Mudra)
Mudra hand gestures, an ancient aspect of yoga, impact the body's energy flow and can alter a person's spiritual and mental attributes. These sacred gestures hold transformative power, contributing to the holistic practice of yoga.
- Introduction of mudras
- Jnana and Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Hridaya mudra
- Khechari mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
Advance Dhyana (Meditation)
Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental, and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Introduction to meditation
- Why Meditation?
- Meditation and brain waves
- Meditation and its effect on stress management
- Obstacles in meditation
- Role of concentration in meditation and tips for developing concentration
- Meditation on body and breath
- Om / mantra meditation
- Antat and Bahir Trataka
- Dynamic meditation
- Tips for silent mditation practice
- Japa meditation
- Ajapa japa
- Antar mouna
- Nada meditation
Advance Shatkarma (Yoga Cleansing)
Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels.
- Jalaneti satkarma (nasal cleansing with salty water)
- Rubber neti (nasal cleansing with a rubber string)
- Agnisar kriya
- Nauli kriya
- Kapalbhati cleansing
Advance Detailed Study
- Effects of pranayama in respiratory system
- Effects of yoga practice and Nauli in digestive system
- Muscular and skeletal system with advance postures
- Anatomy of pelvic griddle and spine
- Nadis - The energy channel
- Prana and nervous system
- Kundalini Shakti
- Therapeutic applications of yoga postures and how to avoid injury in asana class
This part of the Syllabus covers the follow topics:
Advance Sitting Postures
Sitting Postures course Syllabus includes:
- Dandasana - Staff pose
- Paschimottanasana A to D Intense West - Stretch or sitting forward bend
Advance Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)
The Pranamaya course Syllabus includes:
- Introduction of Paranayama
- Meaning & Defination.
- Relavance of Pranayama in modern time.
- Benefits of Pranayama
- 5 Prana and Components of Pranayama
- Preparation for Pranayama
Methods of Pranayama
- Balancing pranayama
- Vitalizing Pranayama
- Tranquilizing Pranayama
- The pranic body
- Annamaya kosha
- Manomaya kosha
- Pranamaya kosha
- Vijnanamaya kosha
- Anandamaya kosha
- Natural breathing
- Abdominal breathing
- Thoracic breathing
- Clavicular breathing
- Yogic breathing
- Nadi shodhana pranayama and its techniques
- Sheetali pranayama and its techniques
- Sheetkari pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Bhastika pranayama
- Kapalbhati pranayama
- Moorchha pranayama
- Surya Bheda pranayama
- Chandra Bhedana pranayama
- Swana pranayama
Advance Hatha Yoga Syllabus
Hatha Yoga course Syllabus covers the following topics:
- Alignment, assist, and adjustment
- Surya namaskar (sun salutation)
- handra namaskar (moon salutation)
- Lolasana - Swinging pose
- Kukkutasana - Rooster pose
- Sarpasana - Snake pose
- Shalabhasana - Locust pose
- Dhanurasana - Bow pose
- Paschimottanasana - Seated forward bend
- Janu sirshasana - Head to knee pose
- Parivirta janu sirshasana - Revolving head to knee pose
- Sarvangasana - Shoulder stand
- Padam sarvangasana - Shoulder stand lotus pose
- Sirshasana- Headstand
- Natarajasana - Lord Shiva’s pose
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
- aukasana - Boat pose
- Vatayanasana - Horse face pose
- Mayurasana - Peacock pose
- Koormasana - Tortoise pose
- Chakrasana - Wheel pose
- Hanumanasana - Monkey pose
- Agnistambhasana- Fire log pose
- Brahmacharyasana - Celibate’s pose
- Astavakrasana - Eight-twists pose
- Ek pada sirasana - One foot to head pose
- Chaturanga Dandasana
- Pincha Mayurasana - Feathered peacock pose
- Eka Pada Koundinyasana - Sage koundinyasana
- Handstand - Adho Mukha Vrksasana
- Ardha Pincha Mayurasana - Dolphin pose
- Makara Adho Mukha Svanasana - Dolphin plank pose
- Bakasana - Crow pose
- Ek Pada Bakasana - One leg crow
- Utthan Pristhasana - Lizard pose
- Pashasana - Noose pose
- Parivrtta Surya Yantrasana - Sundial or compass pose
- Titibasana - Firefly pose
- Parshva Bakasana - Side crow
Advance Adhyapanam (Teaching Practice)
Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers.
Advance Teaching Methodology
A yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At RishikeshYTTC, the students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience.
- Positive and conscious communication
- Time management
- Qualities of a teacher
- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, and correcting
- Use of voice in class
- Mental and emotional preparation for teaching
- Class preparation.
- Step by step class structure planning
- Classroom management and its discipline.
- Awareness of Injuries.
Advance Yoga Darshana (Yoga Philosophy)
During your yoga journey, yoga philosophy is the wisdom that becomes the very heart of your practice, and the key to unlock genuine strength and growth. In the process of exploring the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you'll embrace a well-rounded and enriching yoga experience, connecting with timeless wisdom and nurturing a more holistic approach. This profound understanding will guide you on a transformative path, leading to inner harmony, strength, and self-discovery.
Patanjali Yoga Sutras
The Patanjali Yoga Sutras will cover:
- Chapter 1 - Samadhi pada
- Chapter 2 - Sadhana pada
Advance Yoga Therapy & Anatomy
Anatomy & Yoga Therapy will cover:
- Concepts of panchakosha(5 layers) and Trisharira(3 Bodies)
- Introduction to Musculoskeletal system with insights to asanas
- Rispiratory system
- mechanisms and Therapeutic implications of Pranayama
- Circulatory System
- Digestive System
- Mechanisms and Therapeutic implications of Shatkarma
- Mechanisms and Therapeutic implications of Asanas
- Endocrine System
- Nervous System
Emotional and Trauma Centering Sessions
Traumatized individuals often struggle with body awareness, leading to an imbalanced response to frustration. They may either dissociate or react with excessive anger, unable to identify the underlying distress. This disconnect from their bodies contributes to vulnerability and re-victimization.
At BUDDHA YOG PEETH, we offer practices that aid trauma survivors in reconnecting with their bodies in healthy and meaningful ways. Amidst the serene ashram setting, surrounded by nature, participants can process their learnings effectively. These transformative sessions equip attendees with valuable tools for processing trauma and empower them to guide others through a healing journey of the mind and body.
Lecture Topics Include
- Trauma and the Body healing.
- Mind-Body Connection through meditation
- Understanding neurological triggers for trauma
- How yoga must be adapted for trauma survivors
- Pranayama - traditional yogic breathing for emotional regulation
300 Hour Yoga TTC Availablity
|1 October to 28 October||17/20||Book Now|
|1 November to 28 November||16/20||Book Now|
|1 December to 28 December||16/20||Book Now|
Daily Schedule for 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
|5:30 – 6:30||Pranayam/Meditation/Shatkarma|
|6:30 – 8:00||Hatha yoga|
|8:30 – 9:30||Breakfast|
|9:45 – 10:45||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:00 – 12:30||Ashtanga/Vinyasa|
|12:30 – 1:30||Lunch|
|1:30 – 3:00||Rest|
|3:30 – 4:30||Yoga Anatomy|
|5:00 – 6:00||Alingment/Adjustment/Teaching Methodology|
|6:00 - 7:00||Other Important Session|
|7:00 - 8:00||Dinner|
Why we are the BEST?
What We Offer In Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
300 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh is ideal for all those who have completed 300 yoga teacher training and are now seeking to delve deep into levels of yoga practice and yogic wisdom.
The basic purpose of this course is to expand the knowledge gained in 300 hour yoga teacher training certification and delve deep in the heart and soul of yoga.
Our 300 hour yoga teacher training has been preached by the best yoga teachers of India and is like an expanded version of the beginner’s phase , with intense practice as well as deeper understanding and knowledge of the yogic wisdom and acumen .
Irrespective of the reason, whether you are looking for personal growth or to expand your horizon in terms of professional growth including giving a boost to your yoga teaching wisdom and skills or to share your experience with others, it is certainly the best course to get enrolled into.
It is definitely going to be worth in terms of learning and practicing and also for an amazing transformation that will certainly take an individual to the next level of spiritual growth and development .
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh - Features
Sacred Mantra Chanting The aim is to feel connected spiritually with the universe. Yoga Asanas/Postures Students will learn about different styles and how to increase flexibility, discipline and strength in overall. The syllabus will cover different styles of yoga including Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Hatha yoga and so. Breathing Practice/Pranayama It is very important in order to learn about Yoga and is like a key heading to Meditation. Mudra or Yoga Gestures Learning and practicing them impacts an individual‘s mental and spiritual characteristics. Energy Lock or Bandhas It helps in overall a person to feel and get strengthened all inside out. Meditation The aim is to reach near to self realization. Yoga Nidra The aim is to understand and experience the real meaning of relaxation. Yoga Cleansing Along with removing blockages, it helps in learning how to breathe and mediate properly. Anatomy and Physiology Good understanding and knowledge of physical body helps in preventing injury during, before or after practice. Being aware of both physical and spiritual yoga anatomy is important and taken care of at our Yoga school in India. Yoga Philosophy A key to establish fully fledged yogic practice and gain yogic strength. Yoga Therapy It helps to identify mental, physical or emotional disorders and through therapy, students get help to fight with them. Teaching Practice Students were given chance to practice their skills in front of their gurus and peers. Teaching Methodology For a good yoga teacher, it is important to be aware of every aspect and in this phase, students will learn about creation of a peaceful and healthy class environment mandatory to enjoy the transformation.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh - Highlights
- Addition of stretches and holds in Hatha and Ashtanga yoga.
- Learning of new mantras and techniques, theoretically and practically.
- Higher practice level of Meditation and Pranayama techniques.
- Perform each asana easily and do not cause any injury.
- Fun with Yoga through dance sessions, laughter sessions and more.
The assessments at the end of the course of 300 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh, India will be conducted on the basis of attendance, oral test, written test, behaviour and performance . The course fee will cover accommodation, fresh homemade vegetarian meal and tea, yoga material, weekend excursions, Ayurvedic massage, sightseeing , and so. In case, something else is required, feel free to let us know and we assure to cater the same as per the preference and convenience. The uttermost priority is the comfort of the students . For more information, get back to us anytime. We would like to serve you in the best possible way.
300 Hour Yoga TTC Availablity for 2024
|1 to 28 Jan 2024||12/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Feb 2024||11/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 March 2024||09/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 April 2024||08/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 May 2024||06/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 June 2024||05/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 July 2024||04/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 August 2024||03/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Sept 2024||03/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Oct 2024||02/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Nov 2024||02/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Dec 2024||02/20||Book Now|