200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Includes
- You can stay with us for 28 days.
- 3 x Daily Yogic meal, detox juices, and teas
- Every Weekend excursions (one of the old & traditional KunjaPuri Temple in the Himalayas, famous vasist cave in Rishikesh, Aarti at parmarth Niketan, cooking class)
- yoga material ( Yoga mat, books, notebook, pen, Pencil & body cleansing kit, etc)
- Morning Himalayas tour and Rishikesh market or local tour in the city.
- 1 x 60-minute ayurvedic massage or Swedish massage.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is new trend which is being widely accepted by people from all around the world, for this particular teacher training program you will be getting a certification, so that you can easily work as a yoga teacher anywhere in the world.
This 200 hour yoga ttc course will help you with all the basic elements of yoga such as Asana, meditation, anatomy, breathing techniques and many more dynamic techniques which can help you with your health immensely.
200 hour yoga teacher training program is affiliated with Yoga Alliance USA . In addition we have the youngest squad of yoga teachers , though they seem to be young but they are very talented as well highly knowledgeable.
They have been joined to their roots from the very beginning and have learned from the best , they have been brought up in the Gurukulam environment hence they know about discipline and practice .
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus
What all is covered
Mantra chanting is an effective way to align your vibrations and awareness with the aspects of the self and infinite. It is a great for improving concentration, attention, focus and acts an effective method to release emotions.
- Om chanting
- MahaMrityunjaya Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Guru Vandana (prayer to Guru)
- Prayer before class & Meal.
Pranayama is generally defined as breath control. Although this interpretation may seem correct in view of the practises involved, it does not convey the full meaning of the term. The word pranayama is comprised of two roots: ‘Prana’ plus ‘Ayama’. Prana means vital energy or life force.
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Benefits of pranayama
- Explain the pranic body
- Prana and lifestyle
- Breath, health & Pranayama
- Pranayama and the spiritual aspirants
Ashtanga yoga is a way of internal purification for revealing the universal self, which consists of eight spiritual practices which syncs the movements of the body with the breath and mind.
- Hasta Padangusthasana & Pada Hastasana
- Utthita Tri Konasana
- Parivrtta Tri Konasana
- Utthitan Parsva Konasana
- Parivrtta Parsva Konasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A, B, C & D
- Utthita Parsvottanasana
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
- Utthita Parsvasahita
- Utthita Eka Padasana
- Ardhabaddha Padmottanasana
- Ardhabaddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A,B and C.
- Paschimottanasana A, B and C
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Paschimottanasana
- Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana
- JanuSirsasana A,B and C
- Marichyasana A,B and D
- BaddhaKonasana A & B
- Konasana A & B
- Salabhasana A & B
- Kapotasana A & B
- Bakasana B Jump
- Yoga Nidrasana
- Gomukhasana A & B
- Gomukhasana A & B
Advanced A (optional)
- UrdhvaKukkatasana A
- Raja Kapotasana
Hatha yoga is considerd to be one of the best forms of exercises all around the world and helps with weight loss, improving health and overall condition of the body. It is adviced to practice hatha yoga under the guidance of expertes as it is considerd to be one of the difficult part of learning yoga.
- Joints Moments.
- Surya namaskara ( sun Salutation) & Chandra Namaskara (moon salutation)
- Yoga Mudrasana
- Gupta Padmasana
Backward bending Asanas
- SaralBhujangasana (Easy cobra Pose)
- Bhujangasana (cobra Pose)
- TiryakaBhujangasana (twisting cobra pose)
- Sarpasana (snake pose)
- ArdhaShalabhasana ( half locust pose)
- Shalabhasana (locust pose)
- SaralDhanurasana (easy bow pose)
- Kandharasana (shoulder pose)
- ArdhaChandrasana (half moon pose)
- Setu Asana (bridge pose)
- Gomukhasana (cow’s face pose)
Forward bending Asanas
- Paschimottanasana (back stretching pose)
- GatyatmakPaschimottanasasna (dynamic back stretch pose)
- PadaPrasarPaschimottanasana (legs spread back stretch pose)
- JanuSirshasana (head to knee pose)
- Ardha Padma paschimottanasana (half lotus back stretching pose)
- Hasta PadaAngushthasana (finger to toe stretch)
- Padahastasana (hand to foot pose)
- SirshaAngusthaYogasana (head to toe pose)
- Utthitajanusirshasana (standing head between knees pose)
Spinal twisting Asanas
- ArdhaMatsyendrasana (half spinal twist)
- ParivrittiJanuSirsasana (spiralled head to knee pose)
- Poornabhujangasana (full cobra pose)
- Kurmasana (tortoise pose)
- Poornashalabhasana (Full locust pose)
- PoornaDhanurasana (full bow pose)
- Dhanu-rakarshan-asana (archer’s posed)
- Chakrasana (wheel pose)
- Hanumanasana (leg splitting pose)
- Poornamatsyendrasana (full spinal twist pose)
- Mayurasana (peacock pose)
- Padma mayurasana (Lotus or bound peacock pose)
- Gorakshasana (Yogi Gorakhnath’s pose)
- Astavakrasana (eight-twists pose)
- Vrischikasana (scorpion pose)
- Inverted pose, balancing pose and core pose.
Shatkarma (Internal Cleansing)
Shatkarma is a Sanskrit word which is made by 2 different words which is Shat plus Karma and also known as Shaktkriya. This is a traditional Yogic cleansing technique which is very effective and good to remove many illnesses and open the body blockages.
- Agni Saar
- Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana
- Sutra Neti
- Candle Meditation
- Mantra chanting meditation
- Breathing meditation
- Silence practise meditation
The basic structure and function of the organs and system is very important for the practitioners so that their work as a yoga teacher can be more enhanced. Knowing the different types of joints and their range of motions helps our students to be safe from injuries and also keep safe their students after they start teaching as a teacher.
- Types of bones
- Circulatory system
- Types of heart block
- Skeletal system
Yoga Philosophy includes theory related to yoga this part of the course at Rishikesh Yoga Teacher Training Center covers following topics :
- Introduction of Yoga
- Yoga Pantanjali sutra
- 5 basic Element
- Injuries & rest
- Integrating yoga in daily practice
- Principle of Yoga
- 8 limbs of Yoga
- Yoga therapy
- Yoga for stress, Migraine and Insomnia
- Yoga for Hypertension
- Yoga for heart problem, Blood pressure and Diabetic.
- Three Dosha
- The Nadi and kundalini.
- Basic knowledge of Chakra and Ayurveda
- Yogic diet
- Difference between Satvic & Tamasic food.
- Group discussion
- Clear doubt
The teaching methodology is one of the most important parts of the course as our students will learn the following:
- How to conduct a class
- Classroom management
- How to get in and come out from the posture
- How to assist & help while teaching the class
- Which kind of words you should be used as a yoga teacher
- What makes you different than other teachers in terms of teaching.
- Which kind of asanas you should recommend with a different health issue
- How to use belts, bolster, bricks and chair during the class adjustment.
200 Hour Yoga TTC Fees
|Type||Budget Room||Standard Room|
|Shared Room||$640 USD||$950 USD|
|Private Room||$850 USD||$1150 USD|
|Couple's Room||$1300 USD||$1900 USD|
Our Budget rooms are the perfect option for those seeking affordable and comfortable accommodations during their yoga teacher training. Each room is equipped with a comfortable bed, a fan to keep you cool during warm days, table and chairs, an attached washroom with hot and cold water, and high-speed Wi-Fi to keep you connected with loved ones.
Our Standard private rooms offer a premium experience for those looking for a little extra comfort during their stay. Each room is equipped with a comfortable bed, table and chair, attached washroom with hot and cold water, high-speed Wi-Fi, and a range of welcome amenities that include a fruit basket, mini water bottle, mini soap, 4 x toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrush, and a rudraksha mala.
Whether you choose our Budget rooms or our Standard private rooms, we guarantee a comfortable and relaxing stay during your yoga teacher training.
It includes 4 separate beds in one room, fan, common table & chair, 1 x attached washroom, hot & cold water and high speed wi-fi.
4 bed shared female dormitory rooms: $560 USD per Person. (2 rooms with 4 Beds Each)
4 bed Shared male dormitory rooms: $560 USD per Person. (1 rooms with 4 Beds Each)
200 Hour Yoga TTC Availablity
|1 April to 28 April||9/20||Book Now|
|1 May to 28 May||8/20||Book Now|
|1 June to 28 June||7/20||Book Now|
|1 July to 28 July||9/20||Book Now|
|1 August to 28 August||6/20||Book Now|
|1 September to 28 September||2/20||Book Now|
|1 October to 28 October||0/20||Book Now|
|1 November to 28 November||0/20||Book Now|
|1 December to 28 December||0/20||Book Now|
Daily Schedule for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
|6:00 – 7:15||Mantra chant & pranayam|
|7:30 – 9:00||Hatha yoga|
|9:15 – 10:00||Breakfast|
|11:00 – 11:45||Yoga Philosophy|
|12:00 – 13:00||Yoga anatomy|
|13:30 – 14:30||Lunch|
|15:30 – 17:00||Ashtanga Vinyasa|
|17:15 – 18:00||Adjustment|
|18:30 – 19:00||Meditation|
Why we are the BEST?
What Makes Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Different?
There are multiple things that make us different from other institutions , the first being a healthy environment, the ambience has all the best qualities suited for a healthy mind , you can find peace and serenity in our vicinity, with multiple yoga teachers who excel in their particular field.
Probably it’s most noteworthy and great opportunity especially relevant for those who would like to deepen their practice , reach new levels safely and explore the path of Yoga.
Benifits of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
- It gives meaning to your life and helps you live a life more motivated and healthy for the rest of your lives.
- 200 hour teacher training will help you gain self- confidence and help you fight negative elements within you.
- It helps to control your envious and self destructive attitude.
- In monetary terms it can help you a lot as you can teach other people how Yoga is properly done.
- It helps you fight against the stressful live of the 21 st century, and a lead a positive life.
Yoga has introduced a new approach which is also known as the art of living . Practicing and preaching yoga is definitely a noble profession . This discipline has the answer to many incurable diseases. Besides, yoga also helps to maintain and regulate various body functions . It helps keeps old people fit from stiffness of joints. The 200 hour yoga training program encompasses various activities . These 200 hour is sternly under discipline, as there are various norms that one has to abide by, while under this 200 hour yoga training program.
There are proper stipulate hour for each activity , there are meal hour, mantra chanting period and at the weekends, people can visit nearby places for recreation . Practicing yoga would definitely wipe out all the stress and toxicities of your life. It would help discover you inner self and potentials, which you never knew existed in your system. All the asanas are taught right from the basic level so even beginners would face no problem . Other than asanas, meditation is also taught as a part of the course.
The Course Also Includes
Ayurveda, a natural system of medicine, originated in India more than 3,000 years ago .
The term Ayurveda is derived from the Sanskrit words ayur (life) and veda (science or knowledge) .
Thus, Ayurveda translates to knowledge of life . Based on the idea that disease is due to an imbalance or stress in a person's consciousness, Ayurveda encourages certain lifestyle interventions and natural therapies to regain a balance between the body, mind, spirit, and the environment .
Ayurveda treatment starts with an internal purification process , followed by a special diet, herbal remedies , massage therapy, yoga, and meditation.
The concepts of universal interconnectedness , the body's constitution (prakriti), and life forces (doshas) are the primary basis of ayurvedic medicine.
Goals of treatment aid the person by eliminating impurities , reducing symptoms, increasing resistance to disease, reducing worry, and increasing harmony in life .
Herbs and other plants, including oils and common spices, are used extensively in Ayurvedic treatment.
Naturopathy is a form of healthcare that combines modern treatment with traditional methods . It includes alternative, natural therapies to modern medicine.
Naturopathy involves the study of the natural healing powers of the body itself. Exercises and yoga techniques are used, among others, to help the body heal its digestive system, circulatory system, excretory system, respiratory system, and all other organs of the body.
Naturopathy focuses on:
- The body’s capacity to heal itself
- Preventing health problems
- A personal responsibility to optimize health
- In this module you'll learn about
- Introduction to naturopathy and mud therapy
- Hydro Therapy
- Chromo Therapy
- Air therapy and Colour therapy
- Space therapy and keys to healthy life
- Massage and Introduction to acupressure
- Naval dislocation treatment , Diseases and it's treatment
Through the yoga teacher training courses & yoga retreats, furthermore, the centre aims to spread and preserve traditional Yoga through its well-crafted yoga teacher training courses and yoga retreats, in the holy Yoga capital of “Rishikesh”, India .
With river Ganga sitting right beside you, you can easily feel connected to your soul, with proper meditation techniques..
In addition to all this, we also want our future teacher to feel at home , in order to do that we let them explore the beautiful city of Rishikesh every weekend , and let them understand the city, the culture and even the beautiful heritage this particular city.
200 Hour Yoga TTC Availablity for 2024
|1 to 28 Jan 2024||0/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Feb 2024||0/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 March 2024||0/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 April 2024||0/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 May 2024||0/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 June 2024||0/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 July 2024||0/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 August 2024||0/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Sept 2024||0/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Oct 2024||0/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Nov 2024||0/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Dec 2024||0/20||Book Now|