About Our 200 Hour Yoga TTC In Rishikesh
Planning to become a successful yoga instructor or just a beginner trying to learn yoga for self wellbeing the 200 hour yoga TTC covers all the aspect of traditional yoga knowledge. The 200 hour yoga traning is been affiliated with Yoga Alliance USA being widely accepted by people from all around the world and become a sucessful yoga teacher.
Also Known as the World caiptal of Yoga Rishikesh is one of the most popular destination among the young yoga enthusiast to practice among the best gurus in the world at the banks of river Ganga with all the basic elements of yoga such as Asana, meditation, anatomy, breathing techniques and many more dynamic techniques.
With the main focus on Hata & Ashtanga the 200 hour yoga teacher traning in rishikesh will also guide you through Human Anatomy and Guided meditation. With the aim to guide Biginners and intermediate yoga students, at Buddhayogpeeth we have designed our yoga teacher training along with our highly trained teachers to understand the basic concepts through a beautiful spiritual path connecting and absorbing with your inner soul.
200 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh Includes
- Yoga Alliance USA Certificate
- 28 days Accomodation
- Detox juices and teas with 3 x Daily Yogic meal
- Rishikesh Weekend excursions (KunjaPuri Old traditional Temple deep in the Himalayas, Vasist cave, Evening Aarti at parmarth Niketan, cooking class)
- yoga material ( Yoga mat, books, notebook, pen, Pencil and body cleansing kit)
- 1 x 60-minute authentic ayurvedic massage.
200 Hour Yoga TTC Fees
|Shared Room||$999 USD|
|Private Room||$1200 USD|
|Couple's Room||$1900 USD|
We have the best option available those who are looking for a perfect room with a cosy bed and a celing fan to keep you cool during warm days, attached washroom with running hot/cold water, the room also have table and chair and high-speed Wi-Fi.
For Students who are looking for a premium experience and extra comfort during their stay our Standard private rooms offers a range of welcome amenities that like a fruit basket, mini water bottle, mini soap, 4 x toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrush, and a rudraksha mala along with a comfortable bed, table and chair, attached washroom with hot and cold water, high-speed Wi-Fi.
No matter your selection, be it our Budget rooms or our Standard private rooms, rest assured that we promise a serene and rejuvenating experience throughout your yoga teacher training.
Each room comprises four separate beds, a fan, a common table, and chair. Additionally, it offers an attached washroom with both hot and cold water facilities, as well as high-speed Wi-Fi.
For the 4-bed shared female dormitory rooms: The cost is $600 USD per person, with two rooms available, each accommodating four beds.
for the 4-bed shared male dormitory rooms: The price remains $600 USD per person, with one room available, also accommodating four beds.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus
What all is covered
Mantra is designed with a collection of sacred words from ancient wisdom of yogis to synchronize your vibrations and consciousness that produce potent spiritual, mental, and physical benefits. Numerous types of Mantras exist, each serving distinct purposes. In this learning journey, you will explore:
- The art and science of Mantra
- Understanding the power of Mantras
- The process of creating Mantras.
- The non-religious nature of Mantras and their focus on sound vibrations.
- Om chanting
- Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Guru Vandana (prayer to Guru)
- Prayer before class and Meal.
Pranayama involve regulating the breath often known as breath control.As the practical aspect is captured by the defination it is not sufficient to convey the complete essence of the term.The word "pranayama" originates from two roots: 'Prana,' which signifies vital energy or life force, and 'Ayama,' which means expansion or extension.
- Introduction to Pranayama
- The Benefits of Pranayama
- Explain the pranic body
- Exploring the Pranic Body
- Prana's Influence on Lifestyle
- The Interconnection of Breath, Health, and Pranayama
- Pranayama's Significance for Spiritual Aspirants
Ashtanga the modern-day form of classical Indian Yoga was developed by K. Pattabhi Jois in the 20th century. Dynamic practice with breath awareness and mindful movements was passed down by his teacher, Krishnamacharya is a way of revealing the universal self for internal purification, this practice consists of eight spiritual practices that are in syncs with the movements of our body with the breath and mind. We will provide youwith a comprehensive Ashtanga Manua that would guide you through the details.
- Hasta Padangusthasana & Pada Hastasana
- Utthita Tri Konasana
- Parivrtta Tri Konasana
- Utthitan Parsva Konasana
- Parivrtta Parsva Konasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A, B, C & D
- Utthita Parsvottanasana
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
- Utthita Parsvasahita
- Utthita Eka Padasana
- Ardhabaddha Padmottanasana
- Ardhabaddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A,B and C.
- Paschimottanasana A, B and C
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Paschimottanasana
- Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana
- JanuSirsasana A,B and C
- Marichyasana A,B and D
- BaddhaKonasana A & B
- Konasana A & B
- Salabhasana A & B
- Kapotasana A & B
- Bakasana B Jump
- Yoga Nidrasana
- Gomukhasana A & B
- Gomukhasana A & B
Advanced A (optional)
- UrdhvaKukkatasana A
- Raja Kapotasana
Practiced by the Himalayan Masters for countless millennia and also regarded as regarded as one of the most beneficial forms of exercise globally Hatha yoga helps with weight loss, improving health and overall condition of the body. At our school, you practice according to your strength and flexibility under the guidance of expert teachers as it is considerd to be one of the difficult part of learning yoga.
- Joints Moments.
- Surya namaskara ( sun Salutation) & Chandra Namaskara (moon salutation)
- Yoga Mudrasana
- Gupta Padmasana
Backward bending Asanas
- SaralBhujangasana (Easy cobra Pose)
- Bhujangasana (cobra Pose)
- TiryakaBhujangasana (twisting cobra pose)
- Sarpasana (snake pose)
- ArdhaShalabhasana ( half locust pose)
- Shalabhasana (locust pose)
- SaralDhanurasana (easy bow pose)
- Kandharasana (shoulder pose)
- ArdhaChandrasana (half moon pose)
- Setu Asana (bridge pose)
- Gomukhasana (cow’s face pose)
Forward bending Asanas
- Paschimottanasana (back stretching pose)
- GatyatmakPaschimottanasasna (dynamic back stretch pose)
- PadaPrasarPaschimottanasana (legs spread back stretch pose)
- JanuSirshasana (head to knee pose)
- Ardha Padma paschimottanasana (half lotus back stretching pose)
- Hasta PadaAngushthasana (finger to toe stretch)
- Padahastasana (hand to foot pose)
- SirshaAngusthaYogasana (head to toe pose)
- Utthitajanusirshasana (standing head between knees pose)
Spinal twisting Asanas
- ArdhaMatsyendrasana (half spinal twist)
- ParivrittiJanuSirsasana (spiralled head to knee pose)
- Poornabhujangasana (full cobra pose)
- Kurmasana (tortoise pose)
- Poornashalabhasana (Full locust pose)
- PoornaDhanurasana (full bow pose)
- Dhanu-rakarshan-asana (archer’s posed)
- Chakrasana (wheel pose)
- Hanumanasana (leg splitting pose)
- Poornamatsyendrasana (full spinal twist pose)
- Mayurasana (peacock pose)
- Padma mayurasana (Lotus or bound peacock pose)
- Gorakshasana (Yogi Gorakhnath’s pose)
- Astavakrasana (eight-twists pose)
- Vrischikasana (scorpion pose)
- Inverted pose, balancing pose and core pose.
Shatkarma (Internal Cleansing)
Shatkarma is derived from two words: "Shat" meaning six, and "Karma" meaning action, It's highly effective traditional Yogic cleansing techniques to clean all the toxins that our body constantly produce to maintain good health and wellness.
- Agni Saar
- Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana
- Sutra Neti
- Candle Meditation
- Mantra chanting meditation
- Breathing meditation
- Silence practise meditation
The function of organs and systems along with Understanding the fundamental structure has a significance in a life of a yoga practitioners, enhancing their role of being a yoga guru. In this we will help you understand the Knowledge of diverse joint types and their range of motions that will empowers you to practice yoga safely thus preventing injuries and ensures the safety your future students when you begin your journey as instructors.
- Types of bones
- Circulatory system
- Types of heart block
- Skeletal system
It's very important to understand that Yoga philosophy extends beyond the confines of the Yoga. There are profusion numbers of Yogic texts that hold valuable wisdome and during the course we would help you cover these topics nurturing a profound impact on your life's journey.
- Introduction of Yoga
- Yoga Pantanjali sutra
- 5 basic Element
- Injuries & rest
- Integrating yoga in daily practice
- Principle of Yoga
- 8 limbs of Yoga
- Yoga therapy
- Yoga for stress, Migraine and Insomnia
- Yoga for Hypertension
- Yoga for heart problem, Blood pressure and Diabetic.
- Three Dosha
- The Nadi and kundalini.
- Basic knowledge of Chakra and Ayurveda
- Yogic diet
- Difference between Satvic & Tamasic food.
- Group discussion
- Clear doubt
Becoming a yoga teacher in not an easy task we will help you master the art of teaching through a detailed methodology to conduct a yoga class with posture correction and a lot of questions that could be asked during your instructor class.
- How to conduct a class
- Classroom management
- How to get in and come out from the posture
- How to assist & help while teaching the class
- Which kind of words you should be used as a yoga teacher
- What makes you different than other teachers in terms of teaching.
- Which kind of asanas you should recommend with a different health issue
- How to use belts, bolster, bricks and chair during the class adjustment.
200 Hour Yoga TTC Availablity
|1 October to 28 October||15/20||Book Now|
|1 November to 28 November||15/20||Book Now|
|1 December to 28 December||17/20||Book Now|
Daily Schedule for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
|5:30 - 7:00 AM||Traditional Ashtanga|
|7:20 – 8:20||Mantra chanting|
|8:30 – 9:30||Pranayama & Shatkarma|
|9:30 – 10:30||Breakfast|
|10:30 – 11:30||Free Time / Additional Class / Massage|
|11:30 – 12:30||Iyanger Yoga flow|
|12:30 – 2:00||Lunch|
|2:00 – 3:00||Free Time / Additional Classes (prenatal session and sound healing)|
|3:00 – 4:00||Human Anatomy|
|4:00 – 5:00||Yoga Philosophy|
|5:15 – 7:15||Traditional Hata Yoga with adjestment, Alignment & Teaching Methodology|
|7:15 - 8:15||Dinner|
Why we are the BEST?
What Makes Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Different?
There are alot to discuss that makes us stand apart lets discuss a few that most of our students find awesome
- Having over a 20+ years of experience of teaching yoga to students across the world we have our asharam have helped achive their dreams.
- Connecting to inner-self by the teachings of buddha to spread harmony and peace across the world we are derived to help people over come their greatest fears.
- We have one of the best food because we understand that after all the hard work and study students also require a healthy and nutrious dite and also make your stay memorable
- Our motive to help students deepen their love for yoga as much possible, so if you are looking to enjoy or just relax then we would suggest you to opt for our retrats or chouse another school as we have a zero tolorance policy because there are many students and we dont want to affect their education.
Benifits of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
- It gives meaning to your life and helps you live a life more motivated and healthy for the rest of your lives.
- 200 hour teacher training will help you gain self- confidence and help you fight negative elements within you.
- It helps to control your envious and self destructive attitude.
- In monetary terms it can help you a lot as you can teach other people how Yoga is properly done.
- It helps you fight against the stressful live of the 21 st century, and a lead a positive life.
Yoga has introduced a new approach which is also known as the art of living . Practicing and preaching yoga is definitely a noble profession . This discipline has the answer to many incurable diseases. Besides, yoga also helps to maintain and regulate various body functions . It helps keeps old people fit from stiffness of joints. Various activities are encompasses in the 200 hour yoga TTC program. These 200 hour is sternly under discipline, as there are various norms that one has to abide by, while under this 200 hour yoga training program.
There are proper stipulate hour for each activity , there are meal hour, mantra chanting period and at the weekends, people can visit nearby places for recreation . Practicing yoga would definitely wipe out all the stress and toxicities of your life. It would help discover you inner self and potentials, which you never knew existed in your system. Beginners are taught right from the basic level asanas that they would not face any problem . Other than asanas, meditation is also taught as a part of the course.
The Course Also Includes
Having over 3,000 years old roots in India Ayurveda is a natural system of medicine that has a sanskrit words "ayur" (life) and "veda" (science or knowledge), meaning the knowledge of life. This is a very ancient practice beliving that disease arises from imbalances or stress in your life and through a lifestyle changes along with natural therapies it is possible to restore harmony between the body, mind, spirit, and environment.
Through the help of this course we will help you understand the importance of specific Herbs and plants, including oils and common spices, how and when to use them in treatment of a specific disease.
Naturopathy, on the other hand, combines modern medical practices with traditional approaches, emphasizing alternative natural therapies. It revolves around studying the body's inherent healing capabilities and employs exercises, yoga techniques, and other methods to aid the body in healing various systems and organs.
Naturopathy focuses on the body's capacity to self-heal, preventive health measures, and individual responsibility for optimizing well-being. The module covers naturopathy's introduction, mud therapy, hydrotherapy, chromotherapy, air therapy, color therapy, space therapy, and the keys to a healthy life. Additionally, it includes massage, acupressure, naval dislocation treatment, and disease management.
Naturopathy focuses on:
- The body’s capacity to heal itself
- Preventing health problems
- A personal responsibility to optimize health
- In this module you'll learn about
- Introduction to naturopathy and mud therapy
- Hydro Therapy
- Chromo Therapy
- Air therapy and Colour therapy
- Space therapy and keys to healthy life
- Massage and Introduction to acupressure
- Naval dislocation treatment , Diseases and it's treatment
200 Hour Yoga TTC Availablity for 2024
|1 to 28 Jan 2024||10/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Feb 2024||08/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 March 2024||08/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 April 2024||06/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 May 2024||06/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 June 2024||03/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 July 2024||03/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 August 2024||02/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Sept 2024||02/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Oct 2024||03/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Nov 2024||02/20||Book Now|
|1 to 28 Dec 2024||01/20||Book Now|